This Heb was located in Germany. Gert Blumenthal in the Black Forest was the oldest known owner dated 28 July 1972 and drove with the license plate TUT-C664. On 4th of august 1972, Theo Busch who had a fuel station in Sereetz, Ostholstein region receive the license plate OH-VH 71 for the Heb. as the original registration document was full, a new one was issued. First registration was 02 June 1950 ? It was bought by the legendary Ray Van Giesen, well known collector from the past. He shipped the car towards the USA and restored it. It was painted Yellow as it was when found. After some time, the Heb was sold towards Canada . During the resto, a hand painted 3 digit number 282 was found under the fuel tank, on the bulkhead. This number was a misery for a long time as no other numbers from the car could be related to this nr.
The current owner in Canada has taken this restoration to a high level as for the interior, carpets and roof fabric, he flew in a well known craftsman from Germany to do the job on the car. (PS)